Thursday 4 August 2016

Jenifer Lopez Fitness Routine And Diet plan

Jenifer Lopez Fitness Routine


Jennifer Lopez is 46 years old and she has a body that most would kill for 20 years . Closer to 50 it is 30 , how does she stay in that great shape ? And how does this keep -it bodacious booty looked so firm and round at an age when most women fight cellulite and sagging ? What's his secret?
Well, it is , J -Lo not just have a secret - she has a few. And they are all actually quite easy to do if you are committed to looking and feeling your best at any age. She Does not Starve Herself First, Jennifer understands that you can not lose weight by yourself starving. You just lose energy and slow down your metabolism . Instead , Jennifer eats five small meals a day to keep from feeling too hungry or losing too much energy.


Daily diet plan


1) Daily Breakfast: Drinking a chocolate shake 90 calories body lab, mixing it with quinoa or water milk. Caffeine is I drink coffee, but it is decaffeinated I have not had caffeine in years.

2) For lunch? J Lo says she's "hungry", so usually eat salmon and packaged vegetable salad. His favorites include broccoli, peppers, zucchini, drizzled with vinaigrette.

3) Dinner is a mix of protein and quinoa; "It feels like rice and beans, I grew up with."

4) J Lo's favorite meats are pork and chicken, "particular style of Puerto Rico!"

5) The table is set around 6.30, as Jen likes to eat with her two children, Emme and Maximilian.

6) Jennifer stays out of the sun, but strikes on sunscreen if outside. "I've never been one to take a lot of sun, which is why my skin itself has maintained."

7) Jenny does not drink or smoke, either as "that really wrecks your skin when you get older."

8) It thus gets more sleep than most of us can even dream: "I love a good nine or 10 hours, but I can never get. So seven or eight is mandatory. " If it does not, "I do not feel well. I begin to feel mad, I get emotional and I feel tired all the time ".

No comments:

Post a Comment