Friday 3 June 2016

Sonakshi Sinha Quick Wight Loss Diet in Week and Workout Plan

Sonakshi Sinha Biography

       It was not easy at all for someone like me. I'm the kind of person who hates the gym. I'm allergic to the gym. I want to run away from him. But I think once I put my mind to something, I go out and achieve it, and I think I did

sonakshi sinha wight loss training


Sonakshi Sinha expression about food


     Food is my first love. I do not followed a diet that makes me grumpy and miserable. I think I work too hard to deprive me of the only thing I like the most favored food! I eat regular food, but in smaller quantities than before. Eating small meals every 2 hours helps keep metabolism throughout the day. I even sometimes binge. Who will stop me when there's a brownie right before my eyes? But if I do, an extra 20 minutes on the treadmill is a must


sonakshi sinha wight loss

Sonakshi Sinha Workout Routine


While Sonakshi decided to burn excess pounds from his body, but was again not easy for her to embark on a healthy diet plan. His body is not accustomed to strenuous workouts used for aches and pain. Just as you feel weird and different when you do something new, your body also seeks time to accept your new lifestyle.

His training regimen consisted of three days dedicated to strength training and cardio workouts, and two days in hot yoga. She embraced Bikram yoga. It is a hot yoga performed in the hot chamber having a temperature of forty degrees Celsius. Be strong impact yoga, just fifteen to twenty minutes of yoga has immense body of your sweat and burn several books. Apart from the loss of traditional weight exercises, the actress also cherishes the time spent playing tennis.

sonakshi sinha training




No comments:

Post a Comment